Luxury Boutique Acropol Accommodation
The rooms are decorated in cool shades of cream and white which blend harmoniously with the chocolate brown wood of the handmade furniture imported from Pisa in Italy.
Luxury has not been neglected in any way from the hydro-massaging showers in the immaculate shower rooms to the air-conditioning. Each room has a balcony, with comfortable wooden furniture, which either looks out over the breakfast terrace or the street below and some offer partial views of the 14-th century castle above the town of Parga.
Six of the eight rooms are located on the first floor, whilst the remaining two are on the level above and are accessed via a roof terrace.
There are 5 different types of rooms:
- A Single room on the first floor.
- Double & Twin rooms on first and second floors.
- One Junior Suite on second floor. The Junior suite has a larger bedroom than doubles, a queen size bed & extra sofa.
- One Ambassador Suite. Situated on the first floor. The suite has two entrances, one directly into the main bedroom, the other into the sitting area. The sitting area has a sofa bed which will sleep one adult. There is a connecting door between the two rooms, both areas are air-conditioned, there is also satellite TV and a work desk in the sitting area.
- The President Suite is located on the second floor. It has a large bedroom with queen size bed and a sofa bed, there is a satellite TV in main bedroom. A connecting door leads to a large sitting area, which contains a sofa bed that can sleep two children. This room also has satellite TV and a work desk.
Air-conditioning in all areas.
A truly pleasant atmosphere in comfortable surrounding in a Boutique Hotel